Read this article to learn about the best rich text editor available online which might fit your requirement perfectly and will make your task much easier!
So here’s our take on some of the specifications and functionality that the best rich text editors offer:
1. It is must that you want an editor which has the ability to configure the toolbars and menus, showing and hiding the particular options available to your users, to suit the requirements of your application. Do not expect that every editor gets the basic functions right. You won’t believe that even the formatting options (such as bold, italic, text alignment, lists, and font size and color) can be very annoying to use when they’re not implemented in the expected procedure. We suggest you to first test them for yourself to be sure.
2. Do you know that approximately 65% of people are visual learners? They wish to have the ability to accompany your text with media, for example, logos, photographs, infographics, and screenshots to make the content look more attractive and engaging for the audience – Try Subsystems for the best rich text editor which is sure to make your content more intriguing and attract good number of audience.
3. Find easy option to add tables in the content which can help in organizing and presenting your information, only with Subsystems Rich text editor. We know you would wish to have easy options to insert tables and configure a range of properties such as borders, dimensions, and colors.
4. Of course, the basics sound fine, but it is human nature to always keep looking for more ways to increase the quality of our work, isn’t it? The advanced and upgraded rich text editors will provide additional functionality to ensure you make your content the absolute best it can be; for example, spell checking, web accessibility checking, and collaboration tools.
5. One would always look forward to have a modern interface which allows them to see what their content looks like while it is under edit, while generating clean, corresponding markup under the hood. The markup language which is applied behind the scenes should be one with a defined syntax that is open, universally accepted, and easily integrated with your apps. The user should be able to view the source and edit it when necessary (for power users and custom code).
What next, Choose Subsystems!
So there you have it – the five most important things for you to keep a check on when choosing the best rich text editor for your requirements.
Does this look like an exhaustive list? Definitely not, right? We have a lot more to discuss and elaborate on this topic (as you’d imagine).
Rich Text Editor by Subsystems - ReportEase
ReportEase is the ultimate way of incorporating report writing feature into your application – all of this in an economical way, which won’t burn a hole in your pocket!
Let us introduce you to this amazing editor named as ReportEase, which is for sure going to make everything easy and smooth for you. It consists of two components. It consists of a report designer. This component allows your users to design report layouts in a very creative way. The second component is the report executor which is used to print a report using a specified template.
ReportEase has a really impressive set of features. The basic features of this amazing product allow even a novice user to become productive instantly. Your users are sure to find this product very intuitive and user friendly. The advanced features of this genius product can be used to generate imaginative reports and documents.
You can avail both the report designer and the report executor royalty free for distribution only at www.subsystems.com
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Webspawner by Sibername.com